The tell-tale sign of a dry scalp is persistent itchiness, but it may also be accompanied by dandruff, soreness, and hair loss. Dry scalp can have a number of different causes, though the most common is a reaction to the change in weather or a harsh ingredient in hair care products.
This bundle contains some of the most renowned and most effective natural oils for effective scalp and hair care. It has been professionally put together by our skin and hair care experts to help balance the scalp, add hydration to the hair while restoring lustre and shine to ultimately help rescue problem-suffered hair and scalp.
The Tea Tree oil which is a high potency natural Essential Oil with Antifungal, Antibacterial, Antimicrobial and Antiseptic benefits is included to help rid the hair and scalp of any unwanted micro-organisms that might be present while the Rosemary Essential oil on the other hand helps promote hair growth, improve hair volume, and help remove dandruff and itchy scalps at the very early stages.
The Extra-virgin organic coconut oil also brings its magic into this bundle. It’s a natural conditioner that not only acts as a natural sunscreen for the hair (and skin) but also intensively moisturises for a beautifully soft, healthy hair and scalp. The bundle is capped with our 100% pure Glycerine which naturally promotes hair strength and shine.
How to use:
For Dandruff, Itchy scalp, problem-suffered hair etc:
- Mix: 5ml of the included Tea Tree oil + 5ml of the included Rosemary oil + 50ml of the included Extra-virgin Coconut oil + 50ml of the included Pure Glycerine and mix thoroughly.
- After sectioning the hair evenly, apply mixture to the scalp and hair roots and massage it in. If required, apply more mixture and work towards the hair tips.
- Leave the mixture to sit for 30 minutes before entering the shower and washing it off; Lather for 3 minutes before rinsing and drying as usual.
- For best results, repeat daily, preferably at night before bed, for 4 weeks. Carry on for longer if required. (Stimulating inactive and underperforming hair follicles is a process that takes time).
For healthy hair:
- Carry out steps 1 to 3 above once or twice a month or as required.